Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

In the previous thread someone showed me a build for a melee electro sorcerer and I lost it so I was wondering if anyone had a build I could copy again.
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/02/02/battlemasters-corner--thunderous-destroyer
looks close but I don't think the ult was storm atronach, and the second bar was definitely dual wield. I thought for sure hurricane would have been a part of the build but this says no. I like the leaping at people and exploding part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Aramek posted:

That build is a year and a half out of date and is one of the worst things I've ever seen. In my opinion, the good Stamsorc build that's the easiest to obtain is actually 2H/2H.

Man it is super unhelpful that these skills are named differently from the ones I can see. I'm real low level. I don't know how to raise fighter's guild skills. Fight demons? But not the demons I know about. I'm only level 4. I for sure cannot do momentum or dawnbreaker.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Are there fighter's guild dailies? I notice that there are blue arrows everywhere but I don't know what town to go look. I spent an hour in a graveyard killing skeletons and I got from 4.8 to 5.1. That's pretty goddamn bad. I need to be level 10 to fly and explode at people.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

OT = one tamriel? That's the name of the patch? Where can I pick up a fighter's guild daily? Not at the vrukel guard's fighter's guild?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Maybe they're not visible from outside, I mean I didn't peek in to check.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

The Moon Monster posted:

I'm not seeing them either. I noticed the last passive in the fighters guild tree allows you to do "bounties" so maybe those are the dailies? Seems kinda stupid since the entire reason I want to do them is to raise my fighters guild rank. But maybe those are some other thing I dunno.

Do you have to finish the fighter's guild questline before they show up? I only get the blue arrows to the crafting board outside.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Scyantific posted:

Stam Sorc.

Your bars should look like this:
Bar 1 (DW): Rapid Strikes, Rending Slashes, Rearming Trap, Camo Hunter, Bound Armaments, U: Rend or Dawnbreaker
Bar 2 (Bow): Poison Injection, Endless Hail, Hurricane, Critical Surge, Bound Armaments, U: Energy Overload

Hey quick question. Why morph into camo hunter? If I'm reading the tooltip correctly it only does extra damage when you're crouching, and attacking with dual weapons makes you stand up first. Maybe the alternative is just as pointless and it doesn't matter but this looks like a skill you could only ever use with a bow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Does the bone cauldron double xp also apply to fighter's guild xp?