Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

Did I mention I was gay for pirate ducks?

~SMcD
How expensive would it be to get a level 10 set of armor and weapons crafted for a magplar? I was thinking 5/5 Armor of the Seducer and 4/5 Death's Wind with 5 Heavy, 2 light, 1 sword, 1 board. Armor and shield with impenetrable. Sword with defending.

Trying to go for a baby version of the vanadium build. Let me know if this is an awful idea and point me in a better direction for gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

~SMcD
Aeryntoosun @tanreall I'm in the ebonheart guild.

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

~SMcD
Do goons have any organized pvp nights?

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

~SMcD
I agree that normal dungeons needed to be adjusted but they went too far. People are getting one shot by boss abilities and trash just takes longer to kill.

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

~SMcD
PvP bugs weren't fixed and now there's a stuck in combat bug which prevents you from using your mount and fast travel.

I hope they can get this bugs fixed soon because I'm enjoying the game when it allows me to play.

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

~SMcD

MF_James posted:

Stuck in combat bug has been around for a bit, I've had it happen a few times over the past couple months, end up having to quit to clear it.

It's happening every time I fight in PvP now.

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

~SMcD

The Moon Monster posted:

Is there anything in the crown store that I should buy?

Adventure Pack allows you to use any race in any alliance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

~SMcD
I need an invite @tanreall.

Speaking of buying the game GMG is having a sale and you can get the Morrowind upgrade for $10.71 or the standard edition for $16.07. Use the code GMGBDAY when checking out. This deal expires in 5 hours and 30 minutes.