Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I have a dunmer sorc, are there any decent builds I can make with that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Scyantific posted:

Obviously, Caster sorc is best for Dunmer, but I used to run a warrior-based sorc back before Tamriel Unlimited came out last year.

For starters, definitely look at 5x Julianos for body armor (Divines trait) + 3x Willpower jewelry (Arcane trait) + 2 Ilambris. If you don't have Ilambris, then run 2 Torug's on Head+Shoulder, and 2 Sharpened Torug's Staves, Lightning and Fire.

Thanks! I don't know what a bunch of these mean, other than traits, but I'll google around and see if I can figure out.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Is there a way to either remove other faction's Harborage instances' map markers from the map, or to have them marked as explored?

This is the most trivial, dumb poo poo, and yet it is driving me bonkers.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Rough Lobster posted:

Going inside them 'discovers' them.

Maybe it changes once I finish the main story quests, but it won't allow me in. It says it's sealed from the inside. Apparently that was a change that came with One Tamriel.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Haven't played in a while, and I'm probably going to jump back in regardless, but I figured I might as well ask, is inventory management still a headache without the crafting bag? Is Plus still always worth getting over raw crowns? How affordable are homes, REALLY, if you don't want to spend crowns?

CuddlyZombie fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Feb 12, 2017

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Thanks, I appreciate the info.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Did they give any info on what time the early access becomes available?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Enjoy the base game+Morrowind but I highly recommend the expansions. Especially if you can find the Gold Edition for around $20 (which you always can).

There's no way to apply the gold edition to an existing account, right? Guilds and Glory is so expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Scyantific posted:

If you want to tank, yeah. Otherwise it's nightblade for dps, templar/sorc for healing, warden/dragonknight for tanking.

Is it not possible to do DPS as say a dragonknight or Warden? Or is it just suboptimal?