Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

ruddiger posted:

Fight Club trailer's got me pretty hyped y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxX_fTfqN28

Wow. I hope they never stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

The Lord Bude posted:

Constantine is fun, but they seem reluctant to let the CW shows use him.

Id honestly be completely satisfied with a CW constantine reboot. The show was bad, but constantine himself was great.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Wait, its streaming on the cw site now?

Cuz I will absolutely rewatch that awful show just on the off chance they bring back Constantine with better writers.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

FELD1 posted:

He actually appeared in a single episode during the previous season of Arrow to help him expose the main villain's weakness. Ollie introduced him as an old ally from his years away from Star City, so he has a precedent of being established in-universe already. It's a shame they wasted him on such a bad plotline, but Constantine was a lot of fun to watch (even for someone like me who isn't familiar with the character).

Yeah, my many criticisms of the Constantine show end at Matt Ryan.

Dude IS Constantine the way RDJ owns the Tony Stark role. Shame about...just about everything else in that show though.