Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Rhyno posted:

Tiny Superman is the best Superman. And I adore Wynn fanboying out around him in every scene they had together.

"Are you... crying?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

I don't think the mind works like that. Sure, they could eat breakfast in New York, lunch in Venice, and dinner in Japan, and no one would be the wiser, but having a set routine with the least amount of energy spent on unnecessary things is just how we like things

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

They should have done a storyline where Lena's device correctly identifies Kara as an alien and they laugh it off as the device still having bugs, but Lena privately decides to investigate Kara.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This actually upsets me, J'onn doesn't deserve to be bait-and-switched like that.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

.... oh

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

I'm not seeing Kara/Lena at all and hope it doesn't happen.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Crossover was super good, getting reacquainted with the Arrow crew and the Legends crew owned, Barry owned, Supergirl remains the best, everything is shiny

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Binary Logic posted:

I thought it was great when Batman emotionally manipulated Superman...er you know what I mean.

It makes a lot more sense now

I'm not sure why they didn't give the "looks like my cousin" joke to Supergirl where it would have made more sense, giving it to Routh, while funny, was like someone trying to wink but they end up blinking both eyes repeatedly.

Kraps fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Dec 2, 2016

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

I think Kara and MonEl is pretty steamy. That's all I have on this shows relationships thanks.

Kraps fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Dec 4, 2016

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Here's a wide ranging article on Benoist while she wears fancy clothes, she talks about the upcoming movie about the Boston Marathon bombing in which she plays... Tamerlan Tsarnaev's wife?????

http://nypost.com/2016/12/01/how-supergirl-melissa-benoist-channeled-a-boston-marathon-bombers-widow/

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

McSpanky posted:

This is awesome but I still haven't parsed what "sanvers" is and I'm afraid to look.

The Alex and Maggie ship, which is fine with me because that's a canon ship on the drat show, you creepy internet fuckers.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

So I only noticed in this latest episode of Lethal Weapon that the lady who plays Maggie is also the late Mrs Riggs, jeepers.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Wait, you mean to tell me that an actress would take multiple roles?

Sounds implausible I know

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Guh I just thought up a whole fanfic of Supergirl meeting Batgirl this morning, why can't we have Batgirl, Gotham exists.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Oracle posted:

Because Batman is DC's golden goose and they're terrified of killing it.

Implying it's possible to have a worse Batman story than the BvS movie.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Hearsay is that it's significantly improved, is that not true?

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

pictures! https://imgur.com/a/a7Wqd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Hell yeah great episode, very comicbooky, yellow sun grenade owned