Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew
I didn't watch the show besides the first two episodes and the Flash episode because it never really did it for me from the start, but goddamn was that such a good episode. This Superman is a lot of fun and I've always like Melissa Benoist as Supergirl and now I remember why. Like others have said, the Jimmy/Kara stuff was dumb and I don't have any previous exposure to their relationship, really, but you can tell this show is on the CW now, but I don't care. I really liked this episode and honestly can't wait for all four shows this year. I'm excited. Superman on my TV screen. I hope he comes back for more than just the first two episodes once they realize the fan reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Also, since I've never watched. I'm thinking it's so, but Cat doesn't know Kara is Supergirl, correct? Cat is the best part of this show.

^ Also, that'd be pretty cool. But no one trusts Ollie, ever.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Sorry, friends, no NPH.

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/806021-darren-criss-cast-as-music-meister-in-supergirlthe-flash-musical-episode

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
She's also not even in that episode of the crossover, anyway, and if she is she's barely in it. Just watch it.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Lillian was pretty great this episode. The Lexosuit looked pretty baller, too.

Like everyone else, I don't really get what they're going for here with Supergirl and Legends. What's on after Supergirl? Just kick that off and show Legends after if you have to.