Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

This Superman is the best Superman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

"We're moving back to Gotham"

:lol:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I haven't had a chance to watch season 1 yet because of school, but I'm definitely going to binge it when I get the chance. this show hits all the right beats for me, maybe there's hope for everyone else this year

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Somewhere, Tom Welling is crying in a corner

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

yeah, outside of the Mike Vick :yikes: reference, the episode was really good. Kara is just so drat bubbly about everything, and Mon-El and Wynn will definitely be a good duo

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I just caught up on the show, and this really has the best lead and best writing of all the CW shows

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Daric posted:

Because her cousin has appeared on the show and Routh's cousin hasn't

Routh's cousin is Power Girl, obviously

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

so if we're dropping from other shows, is this where we're talking about the crossover?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I love how this is clearly it's own thing as opposed to being an episode of the show with people from the other shows dropping in

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Sara :allears:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

RIP Olicity, nothing of value was lost

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Alex is all of us after a rough night

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

this is totally Barry's kid

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

where exactly was Oliver hiding that bow?? and Wally got to do something cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

that is indeed extremely odd; no way they could put Black Lightning on with Arrow and move Supernatural to Friday? that's so weird because it means Supergirl will only be on for a month after the break then gone for three