Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
Cool intro for Superman. They're nailing it so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

This Superman loving owns

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Chasiubao posted:

This show reaaaally dragged and I didn't get past Episode 12. Did it get better :ohdear:

Yes and the Flash crossover was one of the best of the season, with arguably only the red kryptonite episode being better.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

That was some very good poo poo.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

FELD1 posted:

Well, I'm officially hyped for every DCCW show this season.

OK the premier for Legends hasn't aired yet, but it looks to be even more insanely stupid than last season in the best ways.

In retrospect I do not think season one was good but it got better later.

Hopefully they don't have any lame woefully miscast villains ruining every scene they're in this time around.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

aBagorn posted:

This time they have Eobard Thawne and Damien Dahrk.

Should be gooooooooooood.

Which Eobard?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Senerio posted:

The one that isn't Harry.

drat. He's great too, but Cavanaugh is forever the best.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Hollismason posted:

Buildings how do they work? Do we know? CW writers seem to not know how structures work

Right? Everyone knows eye lasers can't melt steel beams.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

BrianWilly posted:

Hey do you guys remember when I didn't like Winn? Boy was I dumb

I think I enjoyed this episode even more than the premiere (probably 'cuz there was no absurd relationship stuff). This definitely is a cartoony show, but it's really heartfelt and engaging about it, and is able to support all that schmoopy stuff by showing actual intelligence regarding its own characters.

Those Metallo boob windows got really silly, though. Just take off the shirts! They're ruined anyway!
I don't think destroying the Kryptonite actually kills these guys, or else Superman wouldn't have made that great "You're gonna take some time to think about what you did" crack.

Or maybe that guy's hella dead and Clark just didn't know it :v:

I think they would both power back on if you replaced the kryptonite core so it's not strictly murder so much as uh... disassembly.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

I for one think getting Hank Henshaw Cyborg Superman is dope as gently caress under any circumstances. I hope he dons the costume at some point.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

I love that these writers frequently have the Kryptonians use their super speed and all the time.

The entire battle was great but Barry vs Kara in particular was a real treat.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Oh snap a dominator.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

nooneofconsequence posted:

Why don't the make Supergirl a suit that can emit yellow sun radiation or something I don't know.

Or something it is.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

"We're the same you and I" cliche.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

That is only true of scientists in comic books.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

That line might be the single dumbest line ever uttered on this show.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Also "such a nasty woman."

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

teamcharlie posted:

Then why did Kara show up to Mon-El's workplace to poo poo on him? He said he was done pursuing her. Can't she just, y'know, not hang out with him anymore? He was open and honest to her and she took the opportunity to seek him out, take her (apparently free) drink, and insult him.

I thought about sympathizing with her and being like, 'Man, that's going to be hard to work through later...' then thought, 'Wait a second. Why the gently caress should Mon-El take that? Just because Kara's the protagonist? Nope. Not a good reason. Miss Tessmacher seems like a step up who will actually willingly go out with him and seems nice. Good for him!'

Wow she got a free drink, what a bitch for not hopping on that dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

The Lord Bude posted:

I only know who that is because of Galavant.

Boo this man.