Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

spooky like this! posted:

Earth 1 is the regular CW-verse. Earth 2 is where Zoom and the current Harrison Wells call home. Earth 3 is where actual Jay Garrick was from. Supergirl universe would be 4. Although you could switch 3 and 4 around since Barry visited Supergirl before they found out about real Jay.

Except Barry never told anyone about his trip to Supergirl-dimension, so everyone else is gonna consider 'Earth 3' to be the one Jay Garrick is from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

It's not like we ever see Cat doing anything. Kara could probably run CatCo...

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

The Adventures of Superwoman and Superboy

Adventures in Babysitting Superman

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

howe_sam posted:

Also, Mon-El as the prince of Daxim theory confirmed?

I keep going back and forth between him being the prince (there've been a couple dialogue moments that seem to call it out, Kara asking him if he's ever worked a day in his life for instance) or him actually being a guard, but being greedy/a coward and stealing the pod out from under that actual prince or something similar (his attempt to unburden his guilt in the Cadmus cell would dovetail with this).

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Rhyno posted:

It was Mon-El OF Daxam wasn't it?

Yeah I think so. So if those lady aliens knew him by name he probably isn't/wasn't some no-name guard. Might be some weird nobility-as-honorguard or a situation where he knew the prince as kids and basically grew up in the royal circles, but I think him being the actual prince is the most likely explanation. Nobody is going to track down a random guard across space (unless he stole the prince's escape pod :tinfoil:)

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

greatn posted:

Why exactly aren't Kara and Jimmy together anymore? Cause he's her boss?

That's a decent reason I just don't remember them ever actually addressing it, like I missed a scene where they came to an understanding of what their relationship was now.

They had a balcony scene at Catco in the first season (I think Jimmy broke it off because he was waffling over Lana - who basically disappeared from the show shortly after).

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Pan Dulce posted:

Oh no, I remember even with CGI, different lighting, and in movement, this poo poo was irredeemable.

Red Tornado seriously looked like the costume was made out of the interior of my parent's old cadillac.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

GreenNight posted:

New episode tonight.

More Supergirl on my birthday. I feel like this is a sign.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

We're all deep into baseless speculation but since the idea has been brought IF they bring in Checkmate formed by Lena as a counter to Cadmus/DEO it would be really cool if they introduce Supergirl's Earth's Amanda Waller with the same actress as being in charge after her Earth 1/ARGUS version was killed off in Arrow. Would just be a cool little twist/connection.

If Waller ever showed up on this show (she won't because of the dumb DC movie/tv split ruling stuff) I want her to be played by CCH Pounder.

Also, did I forget how/why Maxwell Lord was written out of the show or was he just dropped?

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

So now that Kara and Mon-El have hooked up he's scheduled for an acute case of lead poisoning, right?

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

I am angry on the internet about a show! nah not really, this was a great take on Mxyzsptlk

Also I finally found out exactly how you're supposed to pronounce that name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Why do we never get Barry's NCIS crime scene visualization stuff anymore? I thought that was neat, and you could tie it back into his fighting tactics as the Flash (as most people are slow as hell compared to him so he has time to predict movements and junk).

e: Wow, wrong thread, disregard.

WarLocke fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Feb 28, 2017