Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
These episodes were cheesy-good. The action was surprisingly decent for tv standards. Superman was great, Benoist is great as usual and Winn has become this series' version of Cisco and getting him in the middle of everything really makes them seem like more of a team. They also managed to give characters more depth, like Alex/Kara conflict from leftover resentment/adoption issues. When I heard Calista Flockhart was leaving the show, I figured I'd only bother with the Crossover episodes, but I'll probably stick around now.

I know we can probably expect Alex in the Krytonite suit a lot more, but I wish they'd go back to her emptying the clips of a million different guns into a bad guy.

Putting the breaks on the Kara/James thing was pretty jarring, but I'm alright with it if it cuts down Mr. Boring Perfect's screentime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I will watch the crossover but I don't think anyone can ever convince me to watch Arrow again.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Wheat Loaf posted:

It's my understanding that the most popular ship in season one was actually Kara/Cat.

Oh yeah, I forgot. In season 1, when Cat was confronting Kara about her suspicious about her being Supergirl, she was so predatory that I thought Kara might need to file a report with HR.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
James is so dumb lol. Really liked the confrontation in the bunker with Winn.

Rhyno posted:

Drunk Kara might rival ice cream Kara for best Kara overall.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Lena :popeye: goddamn. Bets on whether the CW would ever have the lead of a show be gay, or have two gay relationships in one show?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Does she? I only noticed it with Kara/Supergirl. She and Winn worked together and I didn't see anything.

I'd like to see her interact with more of the group though. Actually, all the side characters should interact with each other more.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Goddamn, I'm sick of the focus on Mon-El. He's not terrible (on the scale of this show) but there's just so much of him. This show and Flash is rapidly sliding from "it's goofy but still kind of enjoyable" to "ehhh, maybe I'll watch something else" for me.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Okay, I just caught up about 3-5 episodes and I have to say, even for a show full of gorgeous women, the actress playing Saturn Girl is just absurdly attractive. Can Mon-el go back the future and leave her behind? (I suspect we're getting the opposite).

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Is Imra the most attractive human alive? I believe so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Lena pointing out Supergirl's hypocrisy to her face: A+ very good.

Imra leaving and Mon-El staying: very bad. I probably won't watch next season if he really does stay.