Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
I'm wondering is their trying to set up Wynn and Kara's sister for a romance plot. Seemed weird they just kind of brought up their dating life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
I think it would be kind of Interesting if they find out everything kind of went to plan and earth 1 Kara is secretly raising baby Kal. Hence why she never chose to become a hero.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

I really hope its Wolverine rip off Lobo not lame pretty boy Lobo.

I like this show alot but come on its still the CW. Pretty bad boy Lobo is going to be the one.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

howe_sam posted:

I agree, but not in how they're handling the Elite since they're safe in saying murder is bad. No, I think where they've gotten over their skis is how Kara is going to deal with the increasingly immoral actions of President Boxleitner and the DEO.

Also it seems the crazy the USA launched a giant death ray into space and no one has a problem with it because it was only going to be used on aliens?

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Burning_Monk posted:

After *checks notes* several alien invasions, I would fully support all kinds of death rays in orbit, and I'm a crunchy hippie.

Well sure after all the invasions a laser platform sounds great but one that was controlled by one world leader? That just seems crazy dangerous giving one leader all that power. Especially a leader who's office was held not that long ago by a disguised alien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Well Red Daughter heard her heart stop. I assume she reported that to Lex. It's not like Red Daughter lies to him.