Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

New episode tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

ruddiger posted:

Who was Kevin Smith's daughter playing in this episode? I'm assuming one of the lizard people.

The main girl that Supergirl was trying to find, who was kidnapped.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Wait, Mon-El can fly now?

No, he can just jump really high and far.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

enraged_camel posted:

I had actually completely forgotten that it was Valentine's Day. I usually do a pretty good job of tuning that stuff out.

Supergirl though had to shove it down my throat, which I did not appreciate. I would have been OK with it if it was a passing mention or a side plot, but literally the entire episode was about people romancing each other in all sorts of cringe-worthy, cliché ways and I found it quite unbearable.

You're a total joy.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I want some guy then to come in and go "I'm Roger Gool".

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sometimes I want Oliver to be stuck in Supergirls world for a few episodes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That dog looks so loving smug.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah if DC weren't dicks and let the CW use superman again.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Lena is an alien confirmed.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

He directed the episode, he didn't write it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

She's a cop too and had a bunch of poo poo to do like going after the alien girlfriend.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Maybe he is stopping his own intergalactic war.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I knew Cat Grant would turn into Power Girl.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

He kind of sucks at being fast though.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hey man don't dox me.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Amanda Tapping directs and does bit parts on tons of Canadian sci-fi shows so she is in Vancouver often.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Per AV Club

quote:

Variety reports on a cast shake-up at The CW’s Supergirl, with Laura Benanti departing her recurring guest role as Alura Zor-El, mother of Melissa Benoist’s heroic Kara. Benanti appeared in 10 episodes of the former CBS superhero show, popping up in flashbacks, holograms, and—because this is a comic book show—as the character’s evil twin.

Unfortunately, Benanti is no longer able to commit to the series, so the part has been passed on to a veteran of a different CW Superman show: former Smallville star Erica Durance

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They look at each other like I look at steaks.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Maybe the actresses are just really into each other and it has nothing to do with the characters.

Ever consider that, Tumblr?

Yeah right, tumblr is all about Winchester incest so your words mean nothing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They are pretty crazy though, especially when they loving start threatening the actors over it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The actress on The 100 was leaving to do Fear The Walking Dead, same as the actor who they killed off was leaving to do American Gods.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Unless you're the 50 Shades author and your Twilight fanfiction made like a billion dollars.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

So is the Bible.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I always think of this when people discuss fan fiction

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

Snapper seems to have disappeared into nothing seeing as Jimmy was running the news meeting.

They had a line about him being on a sabbatical.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

drat, showing your age. How was it watching I Love Lucy live?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

kjetting posted:

Is it, though?
I think most adult couples talk about this stuff and if one isn't into having kids at the moment they agree to not have any, and maybe they change their mind later when they feel ready to have kids.

It is loving real. I don't ever want kids, ever ever ever. It's been a deal breaker for a lot of women I've dated, and there have been many who have thought they could change my mind.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Maybe she just hates Vancouver.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They won't.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Pastrymancy posted:

Maybe the thing to prioritize right now is the well-being of the 20 or more people he harassed

Na gently caress that, what about my shows?!?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Earth XXX

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Unsure where this is from.

https://i.imgur.com/xRBRFnp.mp4

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Man, how much did they pay her.

Oh the entire video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od3lMFZIsE4

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Prison Break is over for now.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Spoiler warning.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Brent Spiner has been cast as VP.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It does. You should be ashamed.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Triple H should play Lex.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

You do realize there are prisons and/or prison-like structures around Vancouver that rent out space to be filmed in, right?

No I'm sorry there is just the one that everyone needs to share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I mean they have DVR's and the CW app. You don't need to live watch poo poo.