Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
playing ffvii on switch. the scaled up models against the low res backgrounds looks really bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i recommend playing it on the super nintendo entertainment system

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Food Boner posted:

I picked up ffxii for switch in the recent sale to keep that jrpg fix going once I finish up dqxi. they don't seem too similar and I've never played any ff fingers crossed

ffxii is really boring op. good luck

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

i spent three hours downloading texture packs and ended up with a sloth x cloud hybrid

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fartlancer posted:

sonic r music owns , sorry about your wack parents

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Hizke posted:

The special items were going to be a surprise, but in the spirit of the Holidays, we are excited to tell you that they are photo albums of you growing up. Please look forward to the release. [Laughs]

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

my morning jackass posted:

I loved FF15 and I found it’s open world, road trip idea cool but I think BoTW was def a turning point which made everything before it feel a bit flawed. I don’t think any game world I have experienced feels as complete as hyrule in BoTW with the caveat I have not played elden ring

The quality of botw's open world and ffxv's is about as far apart as you can get. Night and day

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
That person is right

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

b_d posted:

you couldn't blow your way out of a cloth sack.

honestly sounds kind of difficult

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
bartz

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

gross by itself for sure but also it runs at like 20fps on the switch

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

calhoun posted:

what about when you find out there's a disc 3.

heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
ive assessed the thing. pray i do not assess it further. there i think we got em all