Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tmfc posted:

I've tried but it's so tedious lol

the series truly peaked with V and VI

The crazy thing is the series peaked with Rebirth and the future lays before us - anything is possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think FF might be above your pay grade. You should swing by Target and check out the Infant Toys aisle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's in my top 3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at Loveless

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

I've been playing and playing but there's so much stuff in the grasslands, and all of it is really fun, so I'm just going to take my time and play this forever. I missed the message that said you had to hold block to pull off the synergy moves and only just figured that out, lol

I'm 100 hours in and still on my first playthrough . It's a massive god drat game, but also Im playing with my wife which generally balloons playtime since we do everything and take a long time exploring etc .

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

everything in chapter 12 was amazeballs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the final queens blood battle is cheater bullshit. But I prevailed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

I just did it last night, I nearly gave it up but loading your own deck up with cards that get stronger as other cards get enfeebled lets you turn her strategy against her, and I managed to get things lined up that I had a card with a ton of power in that middle lane that you’re never going to win because of her shadow queen card and then slapped the Gi Nattak card on it that destroys the card it’s placed on but adds its strength to both the top and bottom rows and that was able to outscore her card.

Queen’s Blood is so much fun, I’ve never really gotten into card games within video games before aside from like gambling in Yakuza or RDR or whatever but I had a real good time finishing the storyline.

I did a blend of that + using bombs to just wipe out huge chunks of their board occasionally. I actually won by overwhelming g the middle row and leaving the top and bottom to the queen. Pretty kewl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im finally starting chapter 13 of rebirth. Sitting at 82/88 Johnny memorabilia, which is everything I think I can do before hard mode. This game Owns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

approaching the end of ch 13. I hope Aerith doesn't die but also I would be really mad if she didn't lol. Square are geniuses with how they teased this poo poo out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat it. There's still cutscenes. Processing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope they include about 6x as much Zack lore in part 3.