Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bravely Default is really cool. It also lets you turn off enemy encounters temporarily if you're cleaning out an old dungeon or something

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

FFXV is one of the few games where I started a new game+ immediately after finishing it.

The DLC side stories are cool too, except Gladio's

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Finally playing FF7 for the first time. Navigating the 3d environments is a little janky but I can already see why this game is so beloved

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

i'd only play the GBA version on an actual GBA. dealing with all these patches is just nonsense. i put in a backlit screen with adjustable brightness a few months ago and it's epic gaming on the go. on anything else go for the original SNES masterpiece.

GBA SP is the ultimate portable gaming device, yes.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

yeah it’s the color difference between the original and new that’s so jarring.

are they going to keep the original mobile ports available or are these replacing them?

Or maybe they'll replace the old mobile ports with the new, at no charge, says the imp who bought the mobile version of FF6 without knowing how awful it is

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

what is wrong with square enix lately.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

square in the 90s: here, have 7 good-to-great Final Fantasy games. And you know what, because I love you, take Mario RPG and and Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger too.

square now: pay us $100 for the old games but they're ugly now. like you. gently caress off.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

(a little too loudly) Too bad there's no one here who will tell me how to mod my Nintendo Switch.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

my morning jackass posted:

not final fantasy but sad that the chrono cross remaster seems to be all hosed up.

What's wrong with it.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

JoeGlassJAw posted:

playing ffxii for the first time and they've thrown three identical blonde twinks at me in the first 15 minutes but otherwise drat this game has a lot of personality. its like if phantom menace was good

sounds like a typical Friday night for you!!!

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

(bravely) final fantasy 7 is good.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

All Day I Dream About Assess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Hizke posted:

Chadley blew out all my holes. Sorry I’m trying to delete it.

Hizke posted:

LOL I just looked up who chadley was cuz I forgot so I’m going on record and stating chadley did not do that.

thinking about this sequence of posts again