Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I finally got to the last boss in 13-2 after like 2 years of playing it and gave up when it killed me a bunch so now I'm playing Lightning Returns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I liked 13 better than 13-2 even if it took so long to get going

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

The last boss of XIII-2 was one of the only tough parts for me and I loved it. Such an awesome gauntlet.

It was a really cool fight design but it didn't feel like actually landing the final hit was gonna be that satisfying to me. Like I think I experienced all I needed to.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
LR has an insane story also and it owns

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

In Training posted:

It's a shame the multilayer in that game required that completely unnecessary control setup because I really enjoyed that game. I would love a new one with online

It was really cool making my little brother carry the chalice in every level.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
Idk how I feel about the second half of the game.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
They give you the prompt to make sure you know you're hitting one of the points of no return that closes off the open world but I didn't expect it to last the next 10 hours.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just read a post in fyad that makes me think I locked off the open world for the rest of the game lol.

Did you get on the boat?

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

Perfect. Thanks. Also, is there a way to zoom the camera out in the car?

L1 and R1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
Clearing out a dungeon and banking 100k experience and then sleeping at the 30,000 Gil hotel, ftw