Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Sleng Teng posted:

All that extra stuff might possibly be DLC at some point?

someone datamined redone sprites from the GBA ports so this is probably what is going to happen

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it's good to have a version of final fantasy 3 that isn't the bad DS remake

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

FF7R owns

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Harrow posted:

It's so good

it has everything i ever wanted in a FF7 remake and more... cant wait for part 2...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mix owns but you will probably need a guide to find all the OP stuff... but its worth it. FFV owns so hard

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

stranger of paradise is going to own

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

Tim Burtonesque Broom: TCELES B HSUP.
Jack: Enough with your riddles and mysteries. Your incantations mean nothing to a man like me, with no luxury for memories.... Fighting is what I live for.
*Mariah Carey cover of "Hero" begins to play*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

The fact that they have a scene skip button, but you can't use it for 100%, is some absolute psycho poo poo.

its incredible game design

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Harrow posted:

None of the pixel remasters have controller support on mobile and it's a crime

the phone is your controller

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ten years later, the Jecht Memorial Cup tournament is today! The two teams that have won through to the finals are, of course, the Abes from A-East, and the Duggles from C-South. I know there's a lot of people out there today to see the star of the Abes! In just one year, he's become the team's number one player! He's Jecht's blood, and the new hope of blitzball!

im rooting for the duggles to win this...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

b_d posted:

gau can learn leo's moves? how tf does that work. does he show up on the drat veldt

gau can learn shock from some obscure veldt monster but lol if im going to remember what anything in the veldt actually does

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Feb 23, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

will gau use shock on the fire monster or will he cast fire 3 on the fire monster and heal them? lets use rage and find out...

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Feb 23, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

gau and umaro ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's a bad dad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

anima ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Anima kicks rear end. All the aeon designs in FFX are top notch

they own. ffx owns. final fantasy owns

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

aperfectcirclefan posted:

What game is this

that is the final fantasy 6 pixel remaster playing on a modded nintendo switch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mod a nintendo switch at your own risk...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

stranger of paradise owns lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the chocobo racing minigame in final fanasy x can go gently caress itself

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it makes me so mad!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

it's only the third worst mini-game, too. lightning bolts beats it out for pure tedium and the butterfly one is among the worst in any final fantasy game imo.

theyre all bad and i hope the square employee who put them in the game got the help they needed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

I got the tude now posted:

i actually love blitzball. if anything it's too easy and you have to play way too much, but as it is it would probalby make me scream if it was hard.

blitzball is really easy imo just grab the good players in luca and you will never have to worry about losing a game ever again

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

elf help book posted:

did you read the post you quoted

i hosed up

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fungah! posted:

worst part of chocobo racing is that youve actually got to get less than 0.0, the first time i got exactly 0 and didnt get it is one of my worst gaming moments ever

its also complete RNG where the balloons will be and if you dont get enough balloons on the right side you lose right away and have to do it all over again lmao

lol

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Apr 13, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Kongming posted:

Why does everyone in Doma castle take a drink of water at exactly the same time.

water keeps you hydrated

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

symbolic posted:

making headway in FFVII for the first time and man this would've blown my mind if i had it when i was a kid. dated or not, still really drat good

my mind was blown back then and it was blown all over again when i played the remake

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hizke posted:

lmfao stop posting in cspam you lunatic

Harrow posted:

cspam fucks your brain up, play Final Fantasy instead

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i hope one day that i can play the final fantasy pixel remasters on my nintendo switch...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i thought they fixed the sketch bug in the pixel remaster but lol if they didnt and it still destroys your save file

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the first time i played final fantasy 6 i knew about the vanish/doom bug because of someone at school and i abused it the entire game to get through most of the boss fights. i didnt learn until later that this fucks up deathgazes battle script and he doesn't drop the bahamut magicite if you kill him with the vanish bug lmao

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jun 9, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fungah! posted:

actually thoat only happens if you do vanish/x-zone, if you vanish/doom youre fine

x-zone was the better spell because it banished the bosses to outerspace

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Jun 9, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

elf help book posted:

its nonsense which means itll be good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

"inspiration from recent AAA open-world RPGs" they're going to make it like Elden Ring.

good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

final fantasy x-2 is win love the gameplay systems and music

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

elf help book posted:

want that theatrhythm

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

In Training posted:

We should make a theater rhythm thread. I got hype as gently caress after playing the demo and bought the 100 dollar version .

thank you for support squareenix gamer

----------------