Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

In Training posted:

I've got a lilith and a tiamat. do slimes have heal moves? I guess if I had someone who could keep the human+mutant alive I could make it maybe.

No heal moves but Melt does a huge amount a damage. Might take some luck, sometimes he just spams the hurt everybody move every round and there's nothing you can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yeah monsters are a ton of fun and can get OP really early, but they fall off pretty hard compared to mutants and especially humans. 2 balances things a bit better and also kicks rear end.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

P-Mack posted:

Monsters still fall off really hard in 2 but then in the last area they give you six different options that all have 99 stats

Sure but there's less of a gap now that humans can't reach 255 str/agi while the others are stuck at 99. You also can't get second from top tier monsters before fighting the first boss anymore so, trade offs.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

BUT you cn do the challenge dungeon in the 2 remake, get a top tier monster, nd then coast to the last boss and realize its physically impossible to beat

Sign me the gently caress up.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Excited to finally hopefully get past the first hour of 2 and the second hour of 3.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I'll be skipping them and pretending they suck rear end.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

In Training posted:

Actually I can't aicne they're on PS5. gently caress this. They're trash now

:hai:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
It is weird that no one's talking about it but hell, no one's talking about anything lately.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I think developers just deleted source code all the time like TV stations used to do with old Super Bowls or whatever. Cheaper than not deleting them.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Hall of Giants too, it's now Hall of Giant.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

The 3D...

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

What the gently caress Cyan.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Saints preserve us.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Jumping off the floating continent right now to learn Meteor from a behemoth just so I can cast it on this page irl.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Punished Chuck posted:

Grinding and making numbers bigger is its own reward.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

lmao no more heroes did that too, plus i was playin it in college - door open natch - and when i was shaking the wiimote to charge the battery someone walked by and yelled IF YOURE GONNA JERK OFF CLOSE YOUR DOOR FIRST CREEP

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

tmfc posted:

are the FFVII remakes good for people who didn't like how long everything took in the original game (e.g. 45 second animation to start every random encounter, 45 second animation for each spell/summon, etc.)

If you thought original 7 stuff took too long then absolutely not.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

lol. hizke loving 100 tonberries nd then getting his seam split by Everyone's Grudge

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Hizke posted:

Conquering not just the climb of Mt. Ordeals, but also oneself. T'werst that I could experience such a thing again for the first time.