Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

FF6 introduced my fertile young mind to the concept of leitmotifs. I'd say its still probably one of the best ones in the series just for having such a rich cast and a great general aesthetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

my morning jackass posted:

i started playing 8 again and have been using the junction system and it's awesome.

100% sleep rate with attacks is fun

it works with death magic too :getin:

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i legitimately believe that the intricate matrix of interactions that are provided between the optional triple triad matches and the early guardian force card-to-magic conversion abilities provides some of the most compelling character customization in any console RPG ever, and like actually gives the player a tangible reason to grind. At the same point in time, the whole game autolevels to you in a fairly OK manner of scaling, so its like if you do choose to open up this horadric cube of possibilities, you also make even the random encounter enemies much more complex and powerful. It's basically a beautiful game, bordering on a holy object.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I want a video like this for every dish in the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X32v5_psqEA