Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i did a pixel remaster playthrough of 2 a few months back and its janky but its fun. it also feels much more generous with the stat ups than the GBA version of 2 besides the random HP bumps the advance version gave you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmfao. Boy fellas, you guys really beat the poo poo out of each other in front of a goblin today. That'll be 6,000 gold pieces.

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*Firion's HP increased!*

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

final fantasy kicks rear end

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

hell biker owns lol

thats right

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Trigger May? Cry

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mouth moving silently for a full minute, staring at my hands and counting on my fingers before I look up and say "Did this guy just call Penelo a twink?"

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when you cast a new spell and wipe your whole party that's a merton

when a spell hits your eye
and your whole party dies
thats-a merton

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

holy poo poo lightning returns kicks rear end

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

welcome posted:

I'm at the combination pizza tower hollow knight.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Nutmeg posted:

gonna play this after i finish ishin and the blood user made map pack. really excited to finish the series and see how it all ends

its so sick, i'm only a few missions in but i'm definitely hooked. don't let the timer scare you because you get more then enough time/little tricks and doodads to do everything

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

In Training posted:

Thank god I had a Door item left bc there's no other way to leave the final boss arena and you could permanently lose your save file right there lol. SaGa ftw.

lmfao SaGa rules

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the pixel remasters ftw. jealous of anyone experiencing the early entries of the series for the first time, have fun!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

*a dozen gamers pile in the doorway to explain why ultima does bad damage in FF2 fresh after telling you some fun trivia about the scene where Aragorn kicks the helmet in Two Towers*

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

karl boss

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the emperor is badass and imo a very underrated villain... evil david bowie taking over hell ftw

the extra GBA stuff is questionable at best but the idea of his "good" half splitting off and also taking over heaven only to get killed by the dead heroes was hilarious

how goes the final fantasying roth? hitting 3 next or are you joining in on the summer of zelda?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Punished Chuck posted:

EmmyOK and the rest of Ireland in loving shambles right now

I got the tude now posted:

what else is new

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

no, pablo already said gently caress you

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

go to the island celes starts on and set it so your menu remembers the last command it was on. have locke stealing to load you up with elixirs and everyone else just whatever cause the enemies there have 1 hp and die after a round

put on some space ghost in the background and zone out

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hizke posted:

this is why the dnd thread ran you out of town on the drat rails you son of a bitch.

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Punished Chuck posted:

This actually happened to him in Baldur’s Gate III when the game noticed that he didn’t talk to any of the ladies so it matched him up with Halsin in the epilogue

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

I got the tude now posted:

dont' be a loving pussy

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Assessment of Sebmal by the Pervert Hizke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fungah! posted:

lol. hizke loving 100 tonberries nd then getting his seam split by Everyone's Grudge