Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange sky
May 7, 2007

I'm the slide that says "1T"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Jerk McJerkface posted:

oh that joke was a fart.

nothing will beat the microsoft dude with the mic taped to his face, who was fired a couple days later.

Someone was fired for that? What the gently caress, did it generate a meme or something?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Ohhh it has Google Assistant built in! OH MY GOOOD

Also, takes photos and uses cloud, wow.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

This guy is nervous as gently caress

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Didn't Google Now do poo poo like this already? I already spoke to Google Now.

This looks awkward.

Ahahaha "Went to"

orange sky
May 7, 2007

loving tech demos every company should learn that you don't do live tech demos like this before trying them out 1000x times before

Also regarding the Assistant, I think if it really uses AI/machine learning it's going to be great. But the presentation is missing that "wow" factor that you'd expect from Google software.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

keep making GBS threads rapid fire

orange sky
May 7, 2007

This knock knock thing is actually really smart

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I can hear her mouth open

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

I thought it was how most video chat apps work these days

Not the ones I use but maybe?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

What the gently caress

much wow

is Google just turning into Microsoft at this point?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

MeKeV posted:

"Here's the specs"...Long pause for reaction.

Zero reaction.

Nah I think she was letting people read.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

badjohny posted:

They keep saying that it was made by google inside and out...but the hardware all seems pretty off the shelf?

And they said it was the only phone with the assistant built in, what does that mean? Is there a co processor or is it just the first with it installed?

Probably gonna be an exclusive for some time until they include it in some update?

E: Also, let's see what it gives us in terms of VR.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

clicky things

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Actually good colour names, not that hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I think there's actually money in VR tourism. I still think about opening a company around that someday.

• Locked thread