Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

orange sky posted:

This knock knock thing is actually really smart
I thought it was how most video chat apps work these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Kirios posted:

What the gently caress NOW you have an ethernet port on the Chromecast?

God dammit I got to buy another one of these fuckers just to get a useable Chromecast.
Aren't they like 30 bucks?

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Kirios posted:

Absolutely, AC can't hang with that consistently. I'm just irritated it took them so long...first gen Chromecast is an absolute joke for anything beyond 480p.

2nd gen Chromecast struggles doing 1080p at times and because it's on 5 Ghz the range is terrible. First gen is only GN so even basic 720p causes it to struggle. An ethernet port was an obvious choice and should have happened earlier.
Did you not realize you were beta testing an inexpensive product?

• Locked thread