Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lol some guy actually tried publishing his crossover fan fiction as a wn: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/shokugeki-no-imitation-chef/

that'll go nicely with the "I've got all the naruto powers in a xiaxia world" WN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dipple
Oct 22, 2008
yall should check out Library of Heaven's Path its funny and the MC is not a murderer or rapist. Weird!

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

Law Cheetah posted:

are there any other series like this? these are the only two I know of. people are talking like theres a lot of them though

a WW2 one just popped up on novelupdates and one guess as to which side he's on lol

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i utterly loathed absolute choice

How far did you read into absolute choice because it had a bit of a rough start but gets pretty funny once he starts powering up.

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

owl milk posted:

Here's something new. It's like a Chinese cultivation thing inside a Japanese dating game system with an actually pleasant mc. Not many chapters out but I thought they were fairly funny and not creepy, at least so far

does he really date touhous in santa outfits or is the cover image misleading