Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

For about the last 40 chapters Douluo Dalu has been stuck on an island doing tribulation after tribulation, which is dreadfully boring compared to the actual storyline they had going against the Spirit Hall. That vendetta and the wider politics drew me in. Now it's just power-up after power-up and, of course, Tang San excels at everything and achieves 200% at every test on the goddamn island so there is no tension, zero plot developments, and the humor was never worth mentioning anyway.

I'm not sure I can stand another 10-20, oh hell, probably 50 chapters of "he's so awesome, he carried the whole team and got AAA+++ ratings from the teachers and super amazing rewards" :fh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU