Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

GET MY BELT SON posted:

you've got to score on that dumdum

yep couldn't believe he was just coming into third as the ball reached the infield, wtf

edit: please don't come back to haunt us

edit: thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

AegisP posted:

They're pulling the pitcher? Bottom of the 5th?

of course, in a one game do or die its all hands - plus the o's have a great bullpen

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

So didn't want this to turn into a bullpen war dammit

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

drat that was some good pitching to Joey

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

welp there's the 016 Jays for ya

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

so many fond memories of the 2015 Jays when they were up by 4 and you were thinking "when are they going to break out"

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

I want to murder that dweeb behind home plate trying to psych out the pitcher

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

welp, the Jays didn't get blown out so that's.....something

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

the Jays don't deserve to win this unless they win it

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

I turned it off what happened

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

AegisP posted:

I'm going to be incensed if we don't resign Edwin.

just get real mad right now

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

goldrush posted:

TEX-TOR ALDS will be a rambunctious good time with surely much hijinx to come

they had better not be selling cans

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

gotta hand it to Gibby though Stro then Liriano in relief really worked out

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Yaya posted:

He didn't come into the game because everybody knows Canada has full sovereignty from Britton.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

RBC posted:

there is no way the blue jays are going anywhere without osuna

yep :smith:

no way Osuna comes out of that game unless he absolutely has to

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

This is so loving stupid why do Jays fans continue to throw things (other than hats after someone gets 3 homers which is cool and good).

I really can't recall 92/93 that well but I don't remember this poo poo happening then, again though memory isn't great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

To be fair Edwin had to kind of reach for it

• Locked thread