Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Pretty sure I don't recognize this Orioles starter at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

This game delivers already

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

This dude with the big chain and parrot on his shoulder dancing behind the plate is extremely my poo poo

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

That was a goofy swing

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

AegisP posted:

They're pulling the pitcher? Bottom of the 5th?
Fun fact: whichever team loses this game will be eliminated from the postseason!

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

patonthebach posted:

In theory, the umpire could forfeit the jays entire game due to fans being out of control. But I dont believe thats ever happened in an mlb game.
it most certainly has, but not in the postseason

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

patonthebach posted:

Oh, I love odd MLB history. what game? Death to disco night?
Disco demolition night yes (second game of a double header I think) and also a Dodgers game in the mid 90's I think, fans got mad about some call and kept throwing the giveaway baseballs on the field

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Britton must be hurt, right?

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

That game was loving awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

LOL BUCK JUST SAID BRITTON WAS FINE

This gonna be goooood