Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Some idiot spent hundreds of dollars on tickets, and won't get to see the important bit of the game (and $14 on a water bottle he'll never get to drink).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

Sashimi posted:

Toronto: The Philadelphia of the North

Nah, that's Regina. Go to a Saskatchewan Roughriders game sometime if you want to see real poor behaviour in the stands.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

Godinster posted:

Just moved from Regina 3 weeks ago, allow me to fix this for you

I wouldn't know. I've only been to Regina as a brief stop on a road trip, and we got there after 5, so the city was closed.

This was about 15 years ago, so maybe the economic boom has changed things, but... seriously, we drove around the city for a half-hour before we found a restaurant that was open.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Have you ever been to Edmonton for an Eskimos game cause God drat

Nope - just Calgary, Hamilton, and Toronto.

Argos fans were fine, mostly because there weren't many of them. We had to get out of Ivor Wynne pretty quickly, though - the fans didn't like our Stamps gear and were starting to turn on us.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
That was a very, VERY fortunate call. If the big guns come through for us here, that's the biggest blown call of the season.

I would take it and run, of course.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Oh God... First and second, nobody out. We've been awful at this since September started.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
I don't care if it was Joey Bats - you HAVE to advance the runners there. Hell, drop a bunt and see if you can force an error.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

I *hic* can't *hic* take *hic* this.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Simply put - that was 11 innings of mistake-free pitching by the Jays. Baltimore got all its offense on one pitch, and it wasn't even a bad pitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Per Buck Showalter, Britton was healthy and available.

• Locked thread