Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Mat
Oct 3, 2015

Knifegrab posted:

There are several ships that directly attack enemy energy rendering them useless in combat, knowing an enemies energy is huge to know how to take an engagement.

:argh: Ravens - hate those guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Mat
Oct 3, 2015

Xerxes17 posted:

True, but the rate of earnings feels so slow that I figure that I'll get bored faster than I will unlock new stuff. At the very least I might give this another go with a goon group, but I kinda feel like it's a bit of one-trick pony.

You should go straight for the Superlifter. That ship is amazing and a complete farming machine. Spray targets with the gun while dropping heals bombs on friendlies, help your heavies get down the lanes super fast with the drones or use them to escape and kite idiots. You get ultra paid with it when you collect takedowns and support points.

edit: you can bounce the heals off nearby asteroids to fix yourself.

Slim Mat
Oct 3, 2015
:laffo:

Hi Jazz

Slim Mat
Oct 3, 2015
Still active, let's play.

• Locked thread