Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ForceKin
Dec 22, 2009

I only give money to sexy homeless guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
forgive me thread, I did a disgraceful thing tonight. I was still full from eating my leftovers for lunch as I went to the MARKET and nothing sounded appealing at all so I ended up just buying some tyson buffalo chicken strips and microwaving a couple of them and now I feel so much shame :cripes:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
nooner, you are a cool guy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
congrats on your 4am poo poo nooner

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

What happens when you've got ten asking you every day? Thats the thing, one or two bucks is nothing but when it's everyday compassion and financial fatigue sets in pretty quick.

You say "sorry not today" or just walk by without saying anything? Like I can't understand why this is so particularly annoying. It's like living in the country and complaining that you smell cow poo poo occasionally.

If you have 10 people a day bothering you for money, perhaps you should examine why you come across as such an easy mark.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
One time I went to this lovely town called Coatesville looking to buy crack since its closer than Philly. I gave a homeless man $2 and as I'm walking away Im immediately run up on by two white cops (man and woman) who demand to know what I just bought from the homeless man. I tell them I gave him two dollars because he asked for food. They say "give me your ID" and I hand it over to them, then the white woman cop shoves her hands into my pockets as I'm just standing there like wtf. She then tells me I have a warrant in my town for not paying a public drunkenness ticket, I tell her I dont remember getting it, probably because I was drunk. She laughed, handed me my stuff back, and told me to get out of her town or the next time I'm coming back to the station with them. I was like alright, tried to buy some crack which turned out to be some soap chips, and then left. gently caress that town

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

congrats on your 4am poo poo nooner

Made it till almost 8:30 :smug:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

It is good to know homeless people, if you need a source for cheap weed and stolen dish soap.

But yeah, gently caress solicitors at the grocery store, trying to trap me at the door :argh:

Also, lol at nerds who are too scared to say "no" or "sorry" or "I'm broke" when people ask for money or a signature in their furry rights petition. My personal favorite response is to just look them in the eyes and poo poo my pants.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Rah! posted:

It is good to know homeless people, if you need a source for cheap weed

I have a homeless person story that just made me think of:

one time in college me and my roommates were drunk af and playing beerpong in our backyard when a bum came by and asked us if he could have our empty cans and like we loaded his cart up with prob about 40 pounds of cans and glass we had in garbage bags and also I gave him a nug of some good w33d I had cause wanted to do him a solid cause i was drunk and felt bad for the dude cause by the grace of God I got to be partying my rear end off in college and not homeless and like when I gave him the w33d he was like "oh man, I was gonna give you some for hooking it up" and he gave me a big nug and we were kinda scared to smoke random bum w33d but we did it anways and it was really good probably better than what I gave him.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Nooner posted:

forgive me thread, I did a disgraceful thing tonight. I was still full from eating my leftovers for lunch as I went to the MARKET and nothing sounded appealing at all so I ended up just buying some tyson buffalo chicken strips and microwaving a couple of them and now I feel so much shame :cripes:

Sorry, it's called a "grohshry".

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Squashing Machine posted:

In the last couple months there's been a guy coming through on the Blue Line with a rotting leg sort of loosely bandaged up. It's the worst thing I've ever smelled and it lingers with you for a good hour after he's passed through. I haven't seem him for a bit so I hope he got blood poisoning

I saw a guy like this on the Blue Line in the middle of the day about 3 weeks ago. Heartbreaking. He is a middle-aged black dude; he seemed to know several other people on the train who were probably homeless but in better overall shape.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i know this is days late and i didnt read the thread aside from the op but next time they selling girl scout cookies ask for the prices on thin mints and samoas then walk into the store to the cookie aisle, buy coconut dreams and grasshoppers by Nabisco for like $2.50 a box, then leave and show them idiots the receipt

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

im pooping! posted:

i know this is days late and i didnt read the thread aside from the op but next time they selling girl scout cookies ask for the prices on thin mints and samoas then walk into the store to the cookie aisle, buy coconut dreams and grasshoppers by Nabisco for like $2.50 a box, then leave and show them idiots the receipt

Why would you want to gently caress with small children? What the hell is wrong with you? What made you such a loving loser?

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Why would you want to gently caress with small children? What the hell is wrong with you? What made you such a loving loser?

Why are their parents teaching their kids to price gouge random people for their own personal gain?

Dudes showing them the truth.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges posted:

Why are their parents teaching their kids to price gouge random people for their own personal gain?

Dudes showing them the truth.

Is that like your alt or are you both in some sort of autistic support group run by idiots that aren't helping you adjust to society competently?

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Is that like your alt or are you both in some sort of autistic support group run by idiots that aren't helping you adjust to society competently?

I'm not the one advocating moral corruption in small children. Maybe before you barge into a thread huffing and puffing you should take some time to understand the argument and consider all the consequences of action (or inaction).

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges posted:

I'm not the one advocating moral corruption in small children. Maybe before you barge into a thread hiffing and puffing you should take some time to understand the argument and consider all the consequences of action (or inaction).

Actually, you're acting like a child throwing a tantrum. Sorry to break the news to you, but you needed to know.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

im pooping! posted:

You need to think of it as you donate to their youth group and you get cookies as a thank-you.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Actually, you're acting like a child throwing a tantrum. Sorry to break the news to you, but you needed to know.

If you read the exchange its pretty clear you are the one who is upset. I really wouldn't play the "u mad bro" thing when you waltz in perfectly fine thread all shook calling people autistic retards

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges posted:

If you read the exchange its pretty clear you are the one who is upset. I really wouldn't play the "u mad bro" thing when you waltz in perfectly fine thread all shook calling people autistic retards

Calm down. There there little guy. Everything is gonna be ok. Nobody will hurt you here. It's a safe space.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the only reason i would buy girl scout cookies is because i like cookies and if i can get them from the same place the girl scouts are for 30% of the cost im gona do that

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

im pooping! posted:

the only reason i would buy girl scout cookies is because i like cookies and if i can get them from the same place the girl scouts are for 30% of the cost im gona do that

I don't think anyone doubts you love cookies, tubby.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The Girl Scouts are not a cookie company.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

my mistake the cookies are made by keebler who is owned by kellog

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

TheLightPurges posted:

nice reg date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

hth posted:

it was cold but the guy that does it every year genuinely seemed like he cared for the well-being of other people and sincerely hoped for the best of mankind.

loving lmao at that bitchmade loser!

• Locked thread