Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

yurio can't use chopsticks :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

In Training posted:

It would be cool if there was graphic anal sex in the rink.

who would possibly want to see yuri, naked, on the ice?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I mean he has said the theme of his skating this season is heartbreak though (the announcer was talking about it), the way yuuri said his was love, so it doesn't seem inconceivable that fans would know what was up?

Look at least he's not having an orgasm Everytime he skates unlike some other people we could talk about :colbert:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

IT'S JJ STYLE

i kind of love him, help

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

i loved everything about this show until the last ep, which really missed the landing entirely to the point where i don't want to recommend this show to any of my friends who i otherwise think would like it until season 2 or whatever happens and we can see where it goes.

i feel like it didn't resolve anything, but didn't do so in a satisfying way that made me want more; rather it was more of a "wait, what?" kind of vibe. it was awkward to me

• Locked thread