Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
god drat this show is so great

Alder posted:

I missed this part. welp, he tried :smith:

the man's been absent for 5 years, chasing his dreams, cant blame the girl for settling for 2nd best. and its not like the other guy hasn't changed :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lil yuri looks like a total douche

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

this is genius

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
vic is such a great character, he's not just the flightly magical pixie dream boy, but also a legitimate genius who knows his limits and capabilities, and so is constantly seeking to grow himself and those around him

yuri has already grown leaps and bounds in a single episode. in a confrontation with a boy many years his junior, he responds with empathy

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
even yurio's growing on my as a character, even if he has hilariously bad taste in fashion

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
my favourite thing about yuuri is when, despite his flaws, his inner strength manages to wells up inside until he can finally express himself in a beautiful way

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
jj is my friend

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
let us pin down all the progress made in human society over the last decade: goodwill between mankind, welcoming love between people who deeply love one another, make this unimpeachable in the eyes of the public so these advances in human rights may never be rolled back

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
also i like how this show is not afraid of dating itself, instagram, smartphones, all this will be dead in the next decade or so, but still the show will draw upon its aesthetics and cultural significance and set itself in a specific point in time and space

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol noone likes jj

hets get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i dont hate jj i just wish he would be more mindful of his peers

like chris is p weird but he is perfectly mindful of others

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Miss Nomer posted:

Yuri On Ice is bleeding into reality once again...

https://twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/status/811237818941001728

help i dont get this one

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol yuuri is a total power bottom

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
fyi i still see hidamari sketch wine bottles for sale everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
maybe its set in the future after gays are legal in russia after putin ate some chechen semtex

• Locked thread