Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The cinematography during the skating scene was wonderful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yuri and Yurio, who are on completely different wavelengths, are soundly beaten by their mentor. Aiming for perfect unison between the two, Victor comes up with a plan. Next episode: "Skate Like You Want to Win!" And as always, fan service!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think someone mentioned it before but it sucks how bad the song is in the OP because I quite like the animation in it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It would be cool if there was graphic anal sex in the rink.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Parallax posted:

this show has gotten so rough looking especially during the skating sequences it's hard to watch at times

The longer the show goes on the more I wish it was a movie project with immaculate skating animation sequences. I still like it though as it is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did Chris really say "I'm gonna cum" at the end of his performance

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Miss Nomer posted:

He said "いきそう" which is more "I feel like I'm gonna cum", but you get the idea. I had to go back when I heard the line to make sure I heard it right. I was quite caught off guard.

lol gross

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

youcallthatatwist posted:

the horror!!!!!

No but seriously I can put up with straight flirting and lady tits in just about everything made nowadays. Your 30-year-old dad can put up with the incredibly tame man-rear end

Also this is like the one sports anime where the gay is NOT shoehorned in, and is instead a big part of the plot. Did you miss all of the stuff about these guys unlocking their femininity

He hasn't seen it if he's only 3 episodes in probably

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That aspect of the show is way more interesting to me than Free, because its more explicit and dramatic, whereas Free's gayness or whatever you wanna call it was more aesthetic than actual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gibbering posted:

W-wait. Sprint Center?

I'm ashamed of myself. I can spit and hit that from where I live.

Why do live in an alley behind the sprint center

• Locked thread