Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

devtesla posted:

I like how fast this show moves, but there was one important thing that I missed: the three kids who pop up while Yuri is trying to confess to his childhood friend are _her_ kids, she's married to guy who used to bully him. Yuri's got issues lol.

i thought that was made obvious by the scene where the 3 kids, the guy and the girl are together in their house lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

devtesla posted:

It's not vague, it's just easy to miss because the show moves so fast.

which is good in my opinion. there was a lot of visual storytelling in the first episode which allowed them to accomplish quite a lot in 23 minutes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i was a bit disappointed in the use of language of the show, i was hoping yuri and victor would speak russian in the scenes where they are alone or well, in russia. instead you just have a few words here or there and then some random english. no playing around with the language barrier either

• Locked thread