Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

*showing my age* I remember watching Scott Hamilton backflips and some of the early quad toe loop attempts and being enthralled yet as a kid still understanding that holy crap this is nuts these guys are going to kill themselves one day. And here we are in 2016 I didn't even know that 5 of 6 quads have been successfully been landed now, with the Axel I'm sure is just around the corner yet when I see it my brain won't comprehend what it just saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

what the gently caress, thread

butt planning meeting

just in case you were unclear

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

As the only rep from NA... def had to pour a 40 for JJ... :canada:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

2016, the year I loved a big gay show and its song titled "You Only Live Once". I have no regrets.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

While the thread has been vocal about being disappointed over a lack of kisskisskiss, I thought this was about the best compromise they could do while toeing a conservative line as much as possible. The couples routine to end the season was fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

Yuri's thick red squid

I thought I was good at phallic symbol recognition but I've clearly overestimated my own abilities, because :lol: missed that one

• Locked thread