Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

More posts about how this show draws from real life skaters and events please

I don't know poo poo about ice skating so they are informative and fun

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Here is a cool figure skater dancing to History Maker

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Yes

That is some good poo poo. Thank you

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Gibbering posted:

Some people can't accept the reality of a happy, uplifting show whose unofficial tag line is "love wins".

Something I like about this show is how other emotions than love can be powerful, positive driving forces. Grief (Michele), spite (Yurio), lust (Christophe), excitement (JJ really feeds off the crowd's reactions), and even Emil's emotionless cyberpunk program. But love is the most powerful weapon of all!

Also I can't believe no ones guessed that Yuri and Yurio are going to go into doubles skating with Victor as coach. It's right in the OP!

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Imagine your boyfriend being like "Listen, these are just good luck charms ok...ah, yes, I'd like to pay in installments, thank you"

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I want three episodes dedicated to Phichit's show. I want 90 minutes of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

No way man, the whole point of the ice-skating is that they express their feelings about each other through it.

Now that the season is over, I want to see more reactions from skaters on Twitter and stuff.

FAT BATMAN fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Dec 26, 2016

• Locked thread