Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Refurbished cats may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.

Of all the things I expected to see in my figure skating animes tonight, a parody of the Canadian Tire logo was not one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Refurbished cats may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.
The whole episode was great and all, but I feel everyone is overlooking the most important detail

Makkachin lives :3:

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

The_Doctor posted:

Oh poo poo, I made that

You made a good thing :)

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

I was a little disappointed by the finale as well. Does this mean the skate boys aren't going to get married now? :(

Also I want more of that ending scene.

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Miss Nomer posted:

So, what does everyone want to see in season 2?

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

It is a very good show and I am not letting my feelings about the ending ruin that. (If nothing else they still did the Stamni Vicino thing at the end so.)
(Also Phichit on Ice.)

And I want to say that I really appreciate all of you who have been talking about real figure skating stuff ITT. It has been really cool and interesting :)

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Well that sure is a thing.

In any case I hope this means a nice Yurio arc in season 2.

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Maera Sior posted:

New video of someone doing Eros. Usually I don't bother with these videos, but seriously, watch this one. His name is Patton Chen and he's a former competitive skater, now an instructor, and for my money I think he channels better eros in the piece than Miyamoto.

(I may be pregnant.)

Amazing.
Now he needs to do Theme of King JJ.

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Adel posted:

Comedy option: he makes Phichit on Ice a reality (hamster emote goes here)

This, please

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

That is amazing, and thanks for sharing your progress pics too. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

That's amazing. One of the girls in the JGPF had a Makkachin tissue box too.

Evgenia Medvedeva was supposed to have some "surprise gala" at the NHK Trophy but then she went and got injured so it hasn't happened. Some people were suspecting it is a Yuri on Ice thing, I am hoping for Theme of King JJ.

• Locked thread