Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Oh hello, delicious friend.

The Black Stones posted:

You don't. You embrace it and download it from iTunes (if your American) and listen to it everyday.

Is there anywhere other than iTunes to get the music from this show? because I refuse to let iTunes sully my computer.

Also that was beautiful~. I goddamn love this goddamn anime that is nothing like what I expected in the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

I may have shrieked at the screen and then immediately opened a tab to amiami to preorder. I'd already done the deed for the Yuri one, and now he won't be alone!

HE EVEN COMES WITH MACCACHIN

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

I didn't open Yuri until Victor arrived, so I did this nonsense tonight when I finally got a chance to open them up.

• Locked thread