Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

it's a neat touch how incorporated cell phones are in this show and how realistic they feel, like in the first episode where the phone screen turns back on after yuri brings the phone down after talking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

lol at viktor standing on the platform with yuri at the end

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

https://twitter.com/Good_Haro/status/791395393653317632

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

hopeandjoy posted:

Does CR get an older copy of the episodes or something? How does that happen in a simulcast?

(I also heard someone on tumblr say they though the broadcast version of the hot springs scene had less steam, which doesn't make since to me.)

They probably had to send CR a version and the corrected, broadcast version wasn't ready yet, maybe? I hope this was a catch-up episode because the animation was real rough in a lot of spots and it seemed like most of the ice skating animation was just reused stuff

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

this show has gotten so rough looking especially during the skating sequences it's hard to watch at times

• Locked thread