Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who does updates worse
crapple
google alphabet inc
micro$oft
View Results

• Locked thread
the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 377 days!
with the update before last, windows reinstalled microsoft edge and stuck it back onto my taskbar

with the most recent update (which was pushed to stop the app store redownloading the entire app whenever you just try to update), they added nag alerts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 377 days!
windows stole focus while i was trying to work to tell me that Cortana can do reminders. it did the same thing the next day, then later that same day told me to take a survey rating how likely i was to recommend windows 10 to my friends.

the survey had a checkbox saying "you may contact me for more information." it was checked on by default.

• Locked thread