Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who does updates worse
crapple
google alphabet inc
micro$oft
View Results

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

abraham linkedin posted:

also lol if you have a googlephone

enjoy waiting to get updates when your carrier finally decides to give them to you shoved full of bloat

youre confused here. the only google phones were previously of the nexus line, which get updates straight from mountain view, and now the pixel line, which is the same. if you're going to be posting in yospos you need to get your facts straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Millstone posted:

apple has the best update policy. lol at everything else

apple products come with bad software which renders them useless. throw that junk in a furnace and get on with your life.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

abraham linkedin posted:

sorry i meant lovely robot phone

huh?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

abraham linkedin posted:

literally any android phone not made by teh goog is subject to updating whenever the gently caress your carrier wants it to update if i am not mistaken

this was my experience over three different android phones befor i got an i phone

oh word?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

abraham linkedin posted:

its real bad and a pretty good reason to get an iphone

the i stands for impeccable

i know that uve quoted me a lot in the past and supported me and i therefor support you but your posting on this page has left a lot to be desired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

even nexuses are subject to carriers now according to google's official policy. i expect pixels to be no different.

http://www.androidauthority.com/google-nexus-update-policy-changed-waits-may-longer-depending-carrier-571594/

Google is my carrier.

• Locked thread