Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
Please add a Louisette-chan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Where I'm from we call it the ole razzledazzle

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Looking good!

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

TV dog Wishbone of PBS posted:

I was supposed to work on my own game project over Christmas but i ended up drinking with a buddy of mine at this dive bar on the other side of the city in a bad part of town and a couple of the regulars kept talking about the “sex maze” next door. I had never heard of anything like that before- so I asked. Apparently next door was this gay cruising club that took the form of a big maze. Even weirder: The club paid guys to dress up as a “sex minotaurs” and chase dudes around the maze. They kept joking that if you got caught you had to suck the minotaur's dick. When I heard all this my jaw dropped, it was the most insane thing I've ever heard and I am into some weird sex poo poo.

We kept joking about it over the course of the night and the riffing eventually turned into talking about going in there. Once we got sufficiently drunk, it was decided. We went in. The lobby was really nondescript, but had a drab and kind of sinister quality to it. It looked like the waiting room for a doctor's office except there were no magazines and it looked it hadn't been cleaned in ages. There were even dim florescent lights overhead. There was a guy behind bulletproof glass to the side and straight ahead was a normal looking door with an electronic lock that we guessed was the entrance.

We stumbled up to the counter and asked the guy how much to get in. He said because it was our first time it was free, but we had to sign some forms first. We were shocked that it was free, but also kind of happy that we didn't have to pay to get in since we were just doing this for the story. The forms looked like typical “don't sue us” bullshit and we signed pretty quickly. I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed those forms.

The guy wasn't enthused with two giddy drunk straight guys trying to get into his “SECRET GAY MAZE.” He didn't seem annoyed exactly... just vacant. It was weird.

When we finished signing he took the forms, looked them over and hit a button and we heard the door lock unclick. We took his silence as consent to go in.

The first thing we noticed was how dark it was. It wasn't pitch black, but the only lighting was by way of a streak of glow in the dark red smears along the walls of the maze. The second thing we noticed was the screaming. It was loud, terrifying, and it never stopped. We immediately tried to go back but the door was locked. Then we heard the wail of the minotaur. It was a beastly thing. Definitely not something that could be made by a human being. What had previously been a joke was now very real and terrifying. Whatever we were involved with was more hosed up than we had imaged. We decided we needed to find a way out of the maze and fast. Every minute or so we heard the minotaur's cries getting closer. We kept running until we hit a dead end.

We felt the minotaur before we heard him. We saw the dim outline of a huge, muscular naked man with the head of a bull as he approached us. We were scared out of our minds. He got close enough that we felt and heard his heavy animal breathing. We were able to make out that the bull head was just a cartoonish mask, which was even scarier. The only thing he had to do was make a gesture and we knew exactly what he wanted. We were going to have to suck his dick.

And we did. It was terrifying. The screaming never stopped. When we finished he just grunted and walked away. We eventually found our way out of the maze and immediately called the cops. It turned out that the entire experience was planned out from the beginning and we agreed to it when we signed the forms. It's a way for super kinky gay men to pay for some kind of horrific sexual experience. The part where we sucked his dick was actually supposed to be the “climax” of the experience.

It was traumatic for a while but we eventually decided it wasn't as big of a deal as we thought. We were looking for a story after all, it just turned out to be way crazier than we thought.

Shoulda checked the forms for the safe word, friend!

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

It can't even do anime right

• Locked thread