Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

hyperdevbox posted:

... guillotines and lobsters ...

You had me at guillotines and lobsters, where do I sign up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Wow, great updates! However, I am concerned that rape is a bit too "adult" of a theme, so I'm afraid I'll have to rescind the $150 USD I was prepared to contribute towards development. Any interest into this matter on your end would be greatly appreciated. TIA

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

pixaal posted:

Hey OP! A bunch of people are going to be making games that are more complete than this mess! Time limit is 14 days too! Making games is hard I know man.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3802279

I did this one time in high school & won a little bit of money maybe it will help their campaign

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Palpek posted:

drat, this owns.

• Locked thread