Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

LotsBread posted:

how about we just straight up tell the op that this kinda poo poo is frowned upon, specially if its to shill a loving game and talking about spreading the word on social networks (like seriously dude, could you be even more transparent about promoting your game?), and then move on with our dumb lives, one day closer to the grave
Actually, all the mods support him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

Also, does Thermimi talk in a human voice and become a party member? If this is not the case, it's unforgivable and you will forever be a basic baka* bitch.

*TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: 'Baka' means 'idiot'.
Don't sign your translator's note.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There will be guillotines in this game. One of the developers is an IRL friend of mine, and he says everyone but the OP wants guillotines.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

that's great, glad they've decided to bend to the will of the public, I love inside scoops like this
Well, they had to. The public has guillotines.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I do want to reiterate, again: I am friends with the developers, and there will be guillotines.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

hyperdevbox posted:

don't be scared by the few sarcastic people just whining their repetitive "guillotines" ^^
This is literally the French Revolution, you should be scared.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

pixaal posted:

Stoves were invented in 1742 in America, and looked closer to a modern grill. That stove is also horribly inaccurate. I'm not sure of when they made their way to France, but I don't think they would have a burner which wasn't invented until the late 1800s, you used to just heat the entire top up by filling it with wood or coal.
Also that burner looks a little like an electric burner.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm so happy this caught on.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

hyperdevbox posted:

We sincerely hope it can be fixed and the thread can be set back to the original title ASAP because it is not a glitch which did impersonate us and changed the title to something different. Not a random title thought, but something to please the paid posting crowd. OP has no way to edit themselves titles, or maybe there is a new 10$ option somewhere to do that, hard to tell. We understand that to keep a forum full of paid members it does requires to keep them entertained to some extend but for now, we will refrain posting anything until we can be sure that forum rules are enforced and respected, thread titles and post are not "manipulated" in a way to convey a total different message than the one posted originally.
Apologies, there was a miscommunication amongst the moderation team, or Mo-Mos (popular SA term). I'm going to fix this when I'm home and have a chat with the rest of the Mo-Mos.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't actually remember the original title. Hyperdevbox, PM me.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

hyperdevbox posted:

My apologies to everyone for not participating in the thread recently.
The campaign launch is growing near, and we are extremely busy in preparation.

I promise to reply to all the (serious) questions/comments, and continue giving you updates, once things calm down a bit here.
In the meantime I give you permission to continue talking about guillotines and lobsters, though I do suggest you take a nice stroll outside, and maybe get some fresh air instead?
I'm pumped for the new info, thanks. Keep us posted! Sorry everyone around here is a little silly XD

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Is this thread still filled with annoying retards harassing earnest game developers?
Yes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

hyperdevbox posted:

Someone changed the thread title again
I changed the thread title because you used the phrase "juicy screenies" to refer to game screenshots, and I liked it. Since the title referred to game screenshots, it was a change that made sense. This is normal. Threads that run for a bit get new titles based on things said in the threads.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eastbound Spider posted:

So all of this was for the express purpose of" give us your money"?

In the month of december.
Yeah no poo poo, dumbass. It has always been a thread about their eventual kickstarter. Try to not give them money instead of going all GBS hot dog man and losing your mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Levantine posted:

Agarest is like the platonic ideal of tedium distilled down and somehow molded into game form.

One of the later ones is a bit more fun in combat but the game as a whole is still tedious as all hell.
Yeah, masturbation gets dull when stretched over 100 hours.

• Locked thread