Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hey OP of the thread, i am a big fan of this game idea -- and i am actually a millionaire sultan of a micronesian island called tuptaluk, you probably have not heard of it but i have like 50 million dollars, and i am considering donating 500 thousand dollars to this game but i need to know if this game is going to have refrigerators in it for storing aged deli meats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kelp Me! posted:

Aged/cured meats don't need to be refrigerated you dumdum!!

are you suggesting we just put the meats on the ground like a loving ape?

E: look at me! my name is "kelp me" and i think i am better than the great sultan of tuptaluk! i like to suck up prosciutto off the floor with an extra wide straw because i am just too cultured for refrigerators! :fuckoff:

pog boyfriend fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jan 5, 2017

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hey op, you better respond fast... my advisor said to me if i spent 500 thousand dollars american(this is about 24.6 million pesos by the way) on something frivolous like funding a JRPG there would be another peasants revolt. i tried explaining to him that a lot of people in tuptaluk speak and read japanese so this would be really cool to them, but he insisted that the militarys morale simply can not handle suppressing another rebellion like the kind after i dropped 10 million pesos on getting lil wayne to perform here.

basically my budget has been limited to 250 thousand dollars, and that was very tenuous. i would imagine he is going to try to bring it down even more, so you should really reply fast re: the refrigerator issue.

• Locked thread