Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

combining both battle systems of Suikoden IV into one

a bold approach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ozmodai posted:

I don't know why you guys are giving HypnoformCube such a hard time. I can tell that over four months have been spent making the crowdfunding page. The early gameplay looks amazing! How much money did they spend developing the game this far? It all shows up in that video and these screenshots. This is Triple A (A+++) stuff here from a dev that brought us Argest War, Blazing Souls, and Spectral Souls. You can't argue with a track record like that.

holy poo poo you're not even loving kidding. Jesus christ op for your sake I hope your game isn't as needlessly obtuse and lovely as Agarest.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Whelp, I googled it, seems like you made a rational and well informed decision.

Despite Agarest's reputation for that poo poo in reality there's only about 9 or so of these sorts of CGs in like an 80 hour game.

No the real reason it sucks is because it's filled to the brim with needlessly obtuse mechanics, a crafting system from hell, an incredible grind unless you know exactly what you're doing and a story that requires you to make the exact right choices across the entire experience to get the true ending. There is no margin of error and if you gently caress up well enjoy New Game +

• Locked thread