Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Frog was a deragatory word for french people right? Could you have one of the swiss guards say "Get out, frog!" in the game?

Also Halloween is on the 31st, i believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I was trying to tell my younger cousin about this amazing new game, but he refused to hear anything about it unless I could confirm that it was sufficiently "woke" and "lit". I'm not really sure what that means, but i wanted ask so i could more honestly promote this game to my friends and family

• Locked thread