Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Can you add social links like Persona and if so, can you add Robespierre as a love interest, thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Can I soulbreed Robespierre and Marat together to create an Uber-Jacobin who wields a portable guillotine as a weapon?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I gotta say, hyperdevbox, there's a distinct lack of waifus in your game. There needs to be at least one tsundere girl, maybe 2, a girl who acts like Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and a cat girl. You don't have any of these! If I made this kind of mistake at my job, my boss would have my nuts for this failure! Get it together, man.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Also, does Thermimi talk in a human voice and become a party member? If this is not the case, it's unforgivable and you will forever be a basic baka* bitch.

*TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: 'Baka' means 'idiot'.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Don't sign your translator's note.

I set myself up for that one, lol

• Locked thread