Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The most creative thing about this game is it's approach to the English language.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

I've never heard of any of those social networks. Are you guys on MySpace or LiveJournal or Habbo?

Omnicarus fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 17, 2016

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

will Thermidor have in-game Assignat with a value based in a real world currency like BitCoin?

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Having a little issue and looking for help.I got the game today and tried to install it. I put in Disc 1 and the install screen appears, but the install screen shows no progress. All it says is "estimated 2 minutes left" and those 2 minutes are endless. The version I have is the boxed version with the bonus content on the disk. My girlfriend tried to install the game on her computer and it worked perfectly - the launcher immediately started installing the game. Biggest difference between systems is that I use Windows 10 and she uses Windows 7. The disk drive itself is external and worked for her computer, so I don't think it is the drive.

I've tried to install the game more than 50 times now. At first I waited one hour because I thought it might just need some time to think, but no luck.I have 57GB of SSD space left, and my computer itself is a Microsoft Surface Pro 2. Has anyone else had this issue or know of a fix?

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The Mo-Mo's are usually really good about sorting this stuff out, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Having had thread titles get taken over by hackers before, it sucks to have your work misrepresented. You guys seem to be doing hard work to create a game you're passionate about and I hope it gets sorted.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Honestly this stuff has been happening a lot more since we started allowing memberships to be purchased by computers located in Russia. Back in 06 it was a rare fun occurrence like when the Habbo Hotel thread got taken over, but now it happens all the time and it seems like there are too many instances for the Mo-Mo's to be able to handle and actually have lives away from a computer screen.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Mo-Mo's, I hate to bring this up but the thread title is still incorrect. I believe this game is title Humidor JRPG - Gameplay Screenshots. Thermidor is a lobster dish to my knowledge, whereas a Humidor is a box and this game may come in a box, but certainly not a lobster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

hyperdevbox posted:

The past 10 months -
1) Development of concept
2) Development of game thus far (programming, 2D/3D designing, music, SFX etc')

The past 4 months -
3) Social networking, forums, website contents
4) Creating contents for crowdfunding page layout in THREE LANGUAGES (images, text, pitch videos, perks etc')
5) preparing press kits

Future -
5) Run crowdfunding campaign (at least a month)
6) Complete game (10~14 months)

Any further questions?

What determined this priority order? I am assuming Ouija board or Magic 8-Ball?

Also are you paid by salary or hourly or by post or a percentage of the final sales or how does that work?

• Locked thread