Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
Wodehouse is actually one of the huge glaring gaps in my reading history, so this seems like a good time to fix that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
Just started on this. I hear Stephen Fry's voice in my head whenever Jeeves speaks even though I've never seen any of the Wodehouse adaptations with him in it; apparently it was enough to know that they exist.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

anilEhilated posted:

I've got a similar problem, automatically hearing the narration in the voice of Hugh Laurie. That show was perfectly cast.

Yeah.

Can't really consider this a problem, though. Call it a bonus feature.

Am up to where Bertie is being blackmailed by his aunt into handing out prizes at the school and this poo poo is hilarious.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
Done, that was fun. Masterful language, the turns of phrase remind me of Pratchett (yes, it's really the other way around).

• Locked thread