Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Good luck friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Good luck guy walking his dog on cnn.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Good luck newscaster lady with a haircut designed specifically for heavy winds.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Do you think guy who I saw walking his dog on cnn is going to let his dog in the house for this hurricane?

----------------

social vegan

good luck big black turnout and big black turnout's loved ones and his duck and Pizza Hut table

Piso Mojado

good luck Mathews (residents, not storm)

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
please GTFO if youre near the coast I saw a picture on this news this morning and there is a giant spooky skull coming to haunt you guys

:ohdear:

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
nobody die cause death SUCKS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Historical Wizards

Be safe everyone :ohdear:

On a side note, do you think they draw lots to determine where reporters are sent in relation to the storm?

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

bacalou

im sitting on the beach waiting for the eye of the storm so i can access the hidden dungeon

drilldo squirt

bacalou posted:

im sitting on the beach waiting for the eye of the storm so i can access the hidden dungeon

Good luck bacalou.

----------------

Im Ready for DEATH

Crossing my fingers for Floridian ppl to LIVE.

big black turnout

social vegan posted:

good luck big black turnout and big black turnout's loved ones and his duck and Pizza Hut table

lmao. we had some good old fashioned florida boyz come help us and lemme tell you they can board your windows up with ANYTHING

Senior Management

imho if I was in Florida I would buy a jetski and a calvary sword. I would charge the hurricane. It is dishonorable to go down without a fight.

:jerry:

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
My wow raid was cancelled because of this storm!!

----------------

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
stay safe friends

----------------

nvm no cake

Florida person checking in here.

I'm in central FL, about an hour from the coast.

It's been funny watching people freak out and act like the world is ending. I guess that's what happens when you go for over a decade without a good hurricane hitting.

Nothing fancy yet here, just lots of rain and some mild wind. It's supposed to start hitting harder sometime in the middle of the night. We'll see.

I remember hurricanes being more fun.

nvm no cake

Emergency Personnel: *beating on the front door and yelling* Sir! Sir! Evacuations are mandatory. You must leave right now or your life will be in serious danger!!

Me: *yelling back* Wait, I can't leave yet! I need 5 more minutes, I just thought of a really good fart joke I need to share with BYOB.

Dads Dip Cup

Takane posted:

My wow raid was cancelled because of this storm!!

Blizzard sure is coming up with some wacky methods of slowing raid progression these days

Piso Mojado

is thread mod approved?

kind of messed up if not

MrWillsauce

it was windy and it sprinkled a little in my part of florida. It was a very fine rain. It's gonna be worse tomorrow.

drilldo squirt

Piso Mojado posted:

is thread mod approved?

kind of messed up if not

It's not, I'm sorry I've let you down like this.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

It says unofficial piso. What do you think that means?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bacalou

live post from secret level: I found a cube labeled SHAME that has trumps face on it. I think it fits into a map of america labeled OSHA MEANS BUSINESS

drilldo squirt

FluffieDuckula posted:

It says unofficial piso. What do you think that means?

You can change things, friend, the power is within you. You can make this official and make piso's wold a little bit brighter, you can make that difference.

----------------

Senior Management

I have family in Florida near Orlando and I have also recommended the jet ski calvary charge to them. Together Florida can overpower the hurricane. Stay safe Florida friends. Properly arm yourself against the Hurricane.

:jerry:

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich
Yes stay safe Floridans please don't come to any harm or lose any property as this hurricane lightly brushes past your coast.

gently caress Haitians and Cubans, eat poo poo if you live on a Caribbean island

----------------

joke_explainer

KomodoWagon posted:

Yes stay safe Floridans please don't come to any harm or lose any property as this hurricane lightly brushes past your coast.

gently caress Haitians and Cubans, eat poo poo if you live on a Caribbean island

Yikes... why do you hate Haitians and Cubans so much?

FluffieDuckie

KomodoWagon posted:

Please don't say things like this about people facing an awful disaster

alnilam

I think they were (rudishly) criticizing the non inclusiveness of the thread title, considering hundreds have died from the storm already

maybe we can change the thread title from "florida" to "everyone" ?

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

I think they were (rudishly) criticizing the non inclusiveness of the thread title, considering hundreds have died from the storm already

maybe we can change the thread title from "florida" to "everyone" ?

yes

FluffieDuckie

boy am i glad that i didn't probe him for racism when i was phone posting at 7:00 am this morning :sweatdrop:

alnilam

uneasy is the head that wears the crown

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sometimes it's hard for me not to root for the hurricane in these situations b/c i love nature

----------------

railroad terror

choo choo
This is a pretty rude thread, OP. You're wishing the hurricane good luck on its rampaging and wanton destruction? Pretty callous IMO

big black turnout

KomodoWagon posted:

lol

big black turnout

*haitian in a shanty town destroyed by hurricane*: well now that that byob thread title is changed everything is much better now

Piso Mojado

KomodoWagon posted:

thanks for standing up for Haitians and Cubans in such an unfunny way

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I feel bad for haiti like fuggin talk about a place that shouldnt exist, lets just bring all the haitians over here andgive them some state we dont care about like south dakota so they can finally be free of their terrible death island that nature does not want to exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout

Nooner posted:

I feel bad for haiti like fuggin talk about a place that shouldnt exist, lets just bring all the haitians over here andgive them some state we dont care about like south dakota so they can finally be free of their terrible death island that nature does not want to exist

seize all property on barrier islands and use the sale of the contents of those properties to fund a mass evacuation from caribbean islands and hurricanes basically won't even matter anymore

• Locked thread